PTP Grandmaster Clock – PTPGM1010
The PTPGM1010 is a PTP Grandmaster Clock, fully compliant with IEEE1588-2008 Standard and compatible with PW1008HG Primary Reference Clock.
Available with both balanced and unbalanced TDM interfaces.
The latest and enhanced version of PolyNet’s PTP Grandmaster serves as PTP, SyncE and TDM clock and provides:
- 4 x 2 MHz and 4 x 2 Mbps output interfaces for TDM sync;
- 2 x 1PPS + ToD RJ45;
- 4 x SFP 1G optical and/or electrical SyncE/PTP interfaces;
- serves up to 2 x 1,024 PTP clients at full packet rate;
- multiband GNSS receiver.
For IEEE 1588v2 PTP Grandmaster server with double TDM interface port, also see our product PTPGM1009.
Check your network synchronization quality by Ptest 5G sync analyzer and IP tester.
- PTP Grandmaster Clock, fully compliant with IEEE1588-2008 Standard
- Unicast and Multicast modes are supported
- One- and Two-step clock
- Delay request-response and peer delay mechanisms (E2E, P2P)
- Best Master Clock algorithm support
- Unrestricted 1024 VLAN support on every PTP/NTP interface
- Hardware Timestamp Engine
- OCXO or Rubidium oscillator
- Built-in GNSS receiver with GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU/GALILEO/QZSS system support
- SBAS support
- SyncE capabilities on every SFP port